Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Funny how much can change in a week.

Isn't that the truth. Well, those that know me know that for the past year I have been working a General Manager of Alicia Stella Design in SL. Well, last Friday, that came to an end. I wont go into details, but I will say it was not a happy ending and I lost a very close friend.

I guess it is hard doing business with people that you are friends with because when that business relationship ends, feelings get hurt. I guess I learned my lesson once again to never really think that things are great in SL business because you never know what the other party is planning.

Anyways, I have been using my extra time I have not to find a good job RL. I have had many leads and followed through with them all. Wish me luck on that.

Meanwhile, in SL, I decided to go back to DJing here and there in the mornings of weekdays when I am on. I don't have a location yet where I will be DJing at, but as soon as I do, I will post it here.

I also have a huge announcement that I will post about here within a week. Be watching.

Be safe,

Rocky

No comments: